Triggering pipelines with Bitbucket Server
Trigger Spinnaker pipelines based on Bitbucket Server webhook events.
Overview of supported Bitbucket Server events
Spinnaker supports the following Bitbucket Server webhook events:
- Declined (pr:declined)
- Deleted (pr:deleted)
- Merged (pr:merged)
- Modified/Source branch updated (pr:from_ref_updated)
- Opened (pr:opened)
- Push (repo:refs_changed)
Before you begin
- You are familiar with creating and triggering webhooks in Bithucket Server.
- You have configured Bitbucket notifications (webhooks) in Spinnaker and enabled the desired webhook events in your Bitbucket repository.
Add a Bitbucket webhook event as a pipeline trigger
In your pipeline, go to Configuration > Automated Triggers.
Configure a new trigger with the following information:
- Repo Type:
- Team or User: enter your Bitbucket team or user name
- Repo name: enter your Bitbucket repo name
- Branch: enter your branch name (optional)
- Artifact Constraints: select a constraint (optional)
- Trigger Enabled: select the box
Check the Echo log for webhook activity.
Last modified January 9, 2023: docs(feat): Add Bitbucket webhook events as pipeline triggers (#285) (8c79354)